This week we're focusing on Portland in honor of its FIRST natural wine festival happening! Check out Wild Bunch!
Portland is a fun one because they not only have some great places to sip natural wine, they have some amazing natural winemakers! For this post we also have some great local partners contributing to the piece and giving some notes on their favorite places, so check out their notes below!
We have worked to put notes on all these establishments for their COVID regulations so you can know what kind of experience to expect. These regulations change often so please let us know if you find any changes and we will keep this map as updated as possible!
Some restaurants to check out:
Dame– 2930 NE Killingsworth Street, Portland, OR 97211
- On-site Dinning and take-out
Sardine Head– 5202 N Albina Ave, Portland, OR 97217
- currently only open for deliveries
- It has wonderful natty wines, a great happy hour and so much amazing tinned fishies and spreads! - Valerie
Olympia Provisions SE– 107 SE Washington Street, Portland, OR 97214
- Indoor and patio dining
Enoteca Nostrana– 1401 SE Morrison Street, Suite 105 Portland, OR 97214
- Curbside pick-up
OK Omens– 1758 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Portland, OR 97214
- Natural wine bar and restaurant and their happy hour is really wonderful. They also have the best descriptions of the wines, very hilarious. -Valerie
Ava Gene’s– 3377 SE Division Street, Portland, OR 97202
- Open for take-out
Clyde Common- 1014 SW Harvey Milk St, Portland, OR 97205
- Patio seating, pickup & delivery
These are the bars to check out!
Bar Norman– 2615 SE Clinton Street, Portland, OR 97202
- Local pick-up and delivery
Bar Diane- Entrance on NW 21st Ave through the gate next to Eb & Bean, Portland, OR 97210
- Take our and Curbside pick-up
- Is ADORABLE and has really lovely natural wines, local and imported, and some great small plates to go with them. - Valerie
Les Caves- 1719 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR 97211
Ardor Natural Wine
Shops you should check out are:
Ardor– 729 SE Morrison Street, Portland, OR 97214
- Storefront Pick-Up available
Hollywood Beverage- 3028 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97232
- I absolutely love Hollywood Beverage, they have a great sommelier and really great prices on local and imported natural wine. They don't label the natural wines, so if you don't know them by name/sight, you'll have to ask. - Valerie
Park Avenue Fine Wines- 626 SW Park Ave, Portland, OR 97205
- Curbside pick-up and delivery avaialble
- Has natty wines but they are a bit vague about what is a natural wine- they had a very small section set up. - Valerie
Real Good Food- 935 Northeast Couch Street, Portland, OR, 97232
- Curbside pick-up and delivery
- Stocks natural wines and they are great at sourcing incredible ingredients to go along with them. The owners are really great about talking about the wines and they also have some beautiful vermouths. - Valerie
Oregon Natural Winemakers
Note that most are small and probably don’t do tours, but it doesn’t mean you can’t seek out their wines! Check site by site for options:
Also, I want to take a moment to give a HUGE thank you to our local contributors! Find them below with their social and links if you want to see people drinking the best natural wine in Portland!
Valerie Cochran - @valerieladonna
Now back to you! Did we miss some? Where do you love to get natural wine? Let us know in the comments or on social!